- We are male-inclusive; not male-hating.
- Coverage and coverage photography MUST reflect the full spectrum of female founders diversity, including racial and religious diversity.
- All are welcome and all should feel that in our pages. Hate the problem, not the person. Tell about how to solve it. Keep it personal. Be direct and be you.
- No hate speech toward anyone, at any time, or editorial privileges are revoked.
You’re invited to share:
1) Profiles of female entrepreneurs at all stages of their business.
2) Tips on scaling your startup (pitching, etc.) specifically written for female entrepreneurs, about 300-500 words
3) Coverage from events that focus on female entrepreneurs with insights or take aways, like “5 Lessons Learned at ____.”
5) Infographics about women business owners–we give credit and links back.
6) Powerful photography or poetry or personal essay that deals with female entrepreneurship, 1000 words with photos/illos. Think Virginia Woolf: A Room of One’s Own.