We’re always looking for new profiles for this page.
If you’re female, you’ve begun an business with more than three employees, and want to offer your journey to women like you, we’re interested in talking to you.
Just write answers to the following questions and send them (with three, high-resolution images including a headshot) to one of our editors. We’ll post as soon as we can!
Here are our standard questions. Feel free to riff when you want to, and don’t be afraid to be interesting and passionate. We are!
- Tell us about your work. What inspired you to start your business? Where did you start and where are you now?
- What do you see for your future?
- How large is your business? How many employees do you have?
- Tell us a success story about funding your business.
- What do you see as challenges for you and your business? What are some opportunities?
- Tell us a story about a success in your business? A mistake you overcame?
- What picture is on your phone’s home screen? Share it with us?
- What do you love about being an entrepreneur?
- What about your business matters most deeply to you? How does it engage your values?
- What would you say is your “entrepreneurial superpower?”
- Who is the entrepreneur you admire most right now and why does s/he inspire you?
- What’s the best and the worst thing about being an entrepreneur, as a woman?
- Do you think male entrepreneurs are “different” from female entrepreneurs, and if so, how? If not, why not?
- What the best advice you ever got, and from whom?
Let us know how to publicize your profile (social media contacts are perfect).
We look forward to hearing from you!