By female founders, for female founders
We’d like to share your unique experiences as a founder–and connect you to the larger global community of women entrepreneurs. FEI has thousands of women entrepreneur and female founder readers. We are the only publication for women entrepreneurs written by other women entrepreneurs. Here, you don’t get just advice–you get experience. (We also accept paid guest posts.)
5 types of content you can share with thousands of women entrepreneurs
1) Profiles of female entrepreneurs like YOU at all stages of their business!
2) Practical tips on scaling your startup (pitching, etc.) specifically written for female entrepreneurs, about 300-500 words. What worked for you to get those first 10, first 25, and first 50 accounts/customers? These articles tend to be guest posts, and you can learn about guest posting here.
3) Coverage from events that focus on female entrepreneurs with insights or take aways, like “5 Lessons Learned at ____.” (PS: We post events free right here. Add yours!)
5) Powerful photography or poetry or personal essay that deals with female entrepreneurship, 1000 words with photos/illos. Think Virginia Woolf: A Room of One’s Own.
IMPORTANT: Please read our full Editorial Guidelines–they’re easy and they’ll help you get the best readership for your great work.
- Send your posts, articles and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to reach women entrepreneurs, but you aren’t one?
- Our posts are written by female founders, for female founders. If you are not a woman founder or entrepreneur, you can still reach thousands of female founders who read FEI by sharing smart content. Please check out our affordable guest post programs to reach women entrepreneurs on our platform.