Applications for the Tory Burch Foundation’s Flagship Fellows Program have just opened!
This program, which is in its third year, was designed for women entrepreneurs to provide them with the support needed to connect, learn, and grow their businesses.
Women entrepreneurs in the United States are invited to apply online for one of 10 available fellowship positions. Fellows will receive a one-year fellowship, a trip to the Tory Burch headquarters in NYC for a 3-day workshop, and a $10,000 education grant. Additionally, a pitch competition will determine one winner to receive a $100,000 grant investment.
- A woman entrepreneur who owns a majority stake in a qualifying business and manages it on a day-to-day basis
- 21 years or older as of application due date
- Proficient in English
- A legal resident of the United States
- For-profit, from any industry
- Early stage (one to five years of operations)
- Generating revenues (minimum of $25,000 and maximum of $500,000 annually)
- Formed under United States law and operating in the United States
Not Eligible for this Program:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Idea stage ventures
- Subsidiary businesses
To find out more about this incredible Fellows Program opportunity, visit the Tory Burch Foundation website or connect on social media using the following links: