FemaleEntrepreneur Feature Profiles
By female entrepreneurs, for female entrepreneurs
Answer the following questions and send them to Editors@FemaleEntrepreneurs.Institute. (Yep, it’s not a dot com or dot org.) Attach a great photo of you and maybe one or two of your team or business. Give us 5 days to review—we’ll contact you if we need more information.
General feature profile guidelines
We publish profiles of female founders who have…
- Businesses with more than 1 year of history
- a minimum of 3 full time, paid employees
- Ownership of 50% or more of the business.
- Founded the firm (ie, not a franchise owner).
Answer these questions
If you fit the general guidelines, then let’s get started! Here are the questions:
- Tell us about your work. What inspired you to start your business? Where did you start and where are you now?
- What do you see for your future?
- What did you eat for breakfast?
- What’s your workout?
- What gets in YOUR WAY? What’s the one thing you’d like other female founders to know about overcoming that.
- What’s your favorite tech tool today–a must have app, platform or software that helps you run the firm.
- What would you say is your “entrepreneurial superpower?”
- Who is the entrepreneur you admire most right now? Why does s/he inspire you?
- What the best advice you ever got, and from whom?
You’ll need to be a member of FemaleEntrepreneurs to be featured on our site. This is no biggie. Just click JOIN in the top right of the site. We’d also really appreciate a “like” on our Facebook page—it will help you see when we post your profile on Facebook, too!